Venkat,

Add "engine.setOption(AxisEngine.PROP_SEND_XSI, Boolean.FALSE);" in
testArgAsDOM, that will get rid of the xsi stuff. Also remove the
extraneous xmlns:foo as it does not occur on the wire...once you do
that it will be better. But do make sure that you use xmlunit stuff to
check the old and new xml instead of a string compare.

thanks,
dims