Hi all;
here is my +1 for M2 realse

Deepal

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chathura Herath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:06 AM
Subject: RE: [Axis2][VOTE]Proposal for Axis2 M2

+1 Chathura

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 6:09 PM
To: Srinath Perera
Cc: axis-dev@ws.apache.org

+1!

Sanjiva.

On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 11:08 +0600, Srinath Perera wrote:
Hi All;
Axis2 had lot of progress lately and most of the
changes decided in the Axis2 F2F has Incorporated,
I think now it is good time to move on.

I like to purpose a M2 release on July 7 th, following is the purposed
improvements to the M2 from M1.

1) implementing the Contexts - laying out a hierarchy to handle the
information
2) implementing the Module Architecture
3) implementing the support for real Async that happens over the two
channel, this complete the support for MEPs
       In-Only MEP
       In-Out
               * Sync/ One Channel
               * Async/One Channel
               * Sync/ two Channel
               * Async/two Channel
4) Client API support for #3
5) WSDL code generation without data binding
6) implementing the Addressing Module
7) TCP/HTTP transport support (we might be able to get the SMTP up as
well)
8) REST Support
9) MTOM Support
10) Admin Web App
11) WSDL2WS, eclipe Plugin/Command line version
12) Service Archive Wizard
13) Module Archive Wizard
14) Samples

Here is My +1