Paul We do not have way to let the "class that implements the businuss
logic" have the properties right now.

We can give referance of MessageContext (which includes information
hierachy) to the "class impmenets the bunisuss logic" using IOC, so it
can set get properties from the hierachy.

WHat do you think?
Thanks
Srinath