Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your help so far.  Binary serialization seems
interesting.  I'll read up on the topic further, but I think it'd be a
good project.

One question: there are a few different standards for this...  Are we
leaning towards one over the others, or would we select the one with
the best performance, interoperability, etc?

Mark