Hi all,
As you all know we have been successfully using XMLBeans for data binding in Axis2. However right now, we seem to have some problems with XMLBeans.

1. Some schemas are not compiled right by XMLBeans.Consider the following schema snippet.
<schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" targetNamespace="http://SimpleTest.org/xsd">
       <element name="echoString">
              <complexType>
                <sequence>
                   <element name="inputString" type="xsd:string" nillable="true"/>
                </sequence>
              </complexType>
       </element>
</schema>

The inputString element should belong to the targetNamespace. However the generated EchoStringDocument has the nested inputString in the empty Name space ?

2. The  XMLBeans compiler fails to run inside Maven and Eclipse (and even Idea :)). David Jencks has been kind enough to provide us some good references and a code snippet but we still have some problems in running the tool inside maven and Eclipse. However , the  Ant task works.

Any helpful hints in resolving these are welcome. I'll be sending these to the XMLBeans list as well.

Thanks

--
Ajith Ranabahu