From: Glen Daniels [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 1:43 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: [axis2] WSDL2Java / Command Line Parser

Hey all:

First off, what do people think about having the WSDL2Java command line
a little more like Axis 1's?  In particular, I'd like to be able to just
do:

# wsdl2Java myService.wsdl

...and have it work.  This means that the "-uri" option would go away,
and everything else would default reasonably.

Second, can someone explain to me why we wrote a new command line
parser?  There is one in Jakarta commons, there is one in Axis 1... why
didn't we just use one of those?

--Glen