HI Dennis,

This will be a nice test of Axis2's pluggable data binding capability. We
still have played with XMLBeans only.
And if you could plugin JiBX with our extensions, we can prove the plug
ability, at least a bit more.

This pluggable data binding thing was one of the desires or expectations of
the attendees at ApacheCon.

-- Chinthaka