Folks,

[sorry for the cross-post]

Please see the test SVN repo (don't try to check-in code there :). You
can check out the code and run whatever tests you need to run. Please
take this week till friday (Aug 26th) 12:00 Noon EST to do what ever
testing you need to do and report any problems to [EMAIL PROTECTED] If all's
well, we can lock down the CVS repo at 12:00 Noon EST and move it to
our regular repo (test->asf in url below). Please raise any objections
ASAP. If we decide to move things around and rename them (say axis1 ->
axis and axis ->axis2) we can do that later. Let's use this round to
make sure that no information is lost or corrupted.

Thanks,
dims

Test SVN Repo :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/webservices/

Modules that need migration:
ws-addressing   : /webservices/addressing
ws-admin                : /webservices/admin
ws-axis                 : /webservices/axis1
ws-juddi                : /webservices/juddi
ws-site                 : /webservices/site
ws-soap                 : /webservices/soap
ws-wsif                 : /webservices/wsif
ws-wss4j                : /webservices/wss4j

Modules already handled:
ws-jaxme                : ALREADY DONE
ws-kandula              : ALREADY DONE
ws-sandesha             : ALREADY DONE
ws-xmlrpc               : ALREADY DONE

Others:
ws-fx                   : MOTHBALLED (Have asked infra to archive)
ws-wsil                 : MOTHBALLED (Have asked infra to archive)
ws-wsrp4j               : PORTALS PMC (Not our problem)

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform