On 9/1/05, Eran Chinthaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

> so, safe to go ahead now. you'll need to svn up on people.apache.org.
>
>  What do u mean by svn up in people.apache.org ? I just did svn up for xdocs
> and site/trunk/targets/axis2 didn't see anything changed.

the tidy up was for with the material in /www/ws.apache.org/ on
people.apache.org

the web services website is checked out to people.apache.org
(/www/ws.apache.org) from where it is sync'd to www.apache.org. the
old checkout used CVS so i've replaced this with SVN checked out (for
all the webservices sites). there were a number of old releases under
the directory which should no longer be there (they were all copied
into archive.apache.org some time ago) and which were not in CVS.
these i've removed.

i don't know whether the automatic updates still work on
people.apache.org (so you may need to log on and do a svn up
yourself).

- robert