so what is wrong with taking AXIS1 UUID generator and use it in AXIS2? as far as i remember it was just one class ...

alek

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

Why does this issue keep popping up :(

-- dims

On 9/7/05, Eran Chinthaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can't we live with what is found in MIMEOutputUtils ? I will refactor
that code in to a class in commons module soon.
I personally don't like to add more and more jars to Axis2.

BTW, please use Axis2 as the prefix. Not Axis 2 ... :-)

Saminda Abeyruwan wrote:

Hi all,

When Axis2 uses sync/async message transfer via duel channel, current
code uses System.currentTimeMillis() to set message id.

A UUID generator can be found in Commons-id, in Sandbox. But they
haven't done a release yet.

Is it possible to integrate this facility with Axis2 to genertate
message id with Commons-id UUID support.

Saminda