Ohh seems like my mail has started a mess here.

Anyway, What I did was just reminded you all genious that we did a refactoring to enable data binding in to XML module. I didn't say that it *should* come.

Anyway, I also agree with Dims that its easy to merge things rather than taking them apart. So I prefer the current way of having yet another module for db (Sanjiva, we have another module :) ). This will actually enable to make data binding optional as well.

-- EC

Glen Daniels wrote:

Hi dims:

i usually find it easy to merge two things than take them apart. If it
is working now and there is no pressing need...do we really need one
module?

Nope.  Easy enough either way.

--G