Thanks guys!

Jaya

On 9/14/05, Ajith Ranabahu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Jaya,
It seems that you need to put some custom headers in the message. You can either use the Envelope passing method or better still use the Message Context passing method.

Try running WSDL2Java for  headers.wsdl (in the test-resources folder of the WSDL module) and have a look at the generated stub :)