Details of the problem for those interested:

http://tjordahl.blogspot.com/2005/09/upgrading-coldfusion-mx-7-to-axis-1
3.html

Changing QName is a bummer.  :-)

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

API
> > in it (not that it hasn't always been there).  Any other place that
we
> > might be getting a bad QName class from?
> >
> > --
> > Tom Jordahl
> >

> > javax.xml.namespace.QName.getPrefix()Ljava/lang/String;
> > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > javax.xml.namespace.QName.getPrefix()Ljava/lang/String;
> >         at

org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.BackslashUtil.getQNameWithDifferentL
> > ocal(BackslashUtil.java:62)
> >         at

org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.BackslashUtil.getQNameWithBackslashl
> > essLocal(BackslashUtil.java:39)
> >         at

org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populateServices(SymbolT
> > able.java:3078)
> >         at

org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.jav
> > a:745)
> >         at

org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:543