did anybody use wsdl 2.0 for production? I know people will, but it is
not a concern for the users right now. We relase for the real world ..
to me holding axis2 out due to wsdl2 is unfair

let us implemet the thing when spec is final, and wsdl4j equivent
comes out. I see know reason we need to dealy Axis2 for wsdl2.

reagrding alpha vs .9x, alpha states that Axis2 1.0 near .. I belive
features shouldnot change across alpha beta ..final ..so they are
differernt from the 9.x

Srinath