From: Chris Lintz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 5:11 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Axis2] How to set SOAP Header ?

 Thanks for the info.  That was close to working for me, but it appears
that way creates just an envelope wihtout the body (atleast errors
related to that were created).  Here is what I did to create header
elements that finally worked:

            OMFactory factory = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
            OMNamespace ns1 =
factory.createOMNamespace("http://mynamespace","";);
            OMElement clientKeyElement =
factory.createOMElement("clientKey",ns1);
            clientKeyElement.setText( CLIENT_KEY );
            env.getHeader().addChild( clientKeyElement );