Code?
WSDL?
WSDD?

We are getting pretty strange problem when trying to generate or publish a soap
message.

All the paremeters which should have been part of the SOPA BODY element are
copying into the SOAP headers.The actually body tag is empty

Anyone if has faced a similar issue or problem please share the info, we would
be very thankful.

Using WASIE 5.1.7 , with axis 1.2.1 ,

We are trying to build a client which resides in non-websphere server.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsd=" http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi=" http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<soapenv:Header>
<ns1:Create__CompIntfc__WG_CHARTFIELD3 xmlns:ns1=" http://peoplesoft.com/WG_CHARTFIELD3">
<ns1:CHARTFIELD3>V-04</ns1:CHARTFIELD3>
</ns1:Create__CompIntfc__WG_CHARTFIELD3>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<Create__CompIntfc__WG_CHARTFIELD3 xmlns=""/>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>