+1 to the order you checked in - looks right to me.

--
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: Chathura Herath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:12 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Dispatching order.

Its not the can do that i am interested in. Rather the right way to
do. I think that SOAP action based dispatching should take precedence
over the URI based one.
Are we agreeing to this. (Sorry I just closed the JIRA hastily, will
open again if we are not converging).

I just changed the default ordering when you build the
AxisConfiguration. I guess i need to update the axis2.xml too.I
believe its the axis2.xml in
F:\Axis2\modules\core\src\org\apache\axis2\deployment that goes to the
war.
 That is if we are converging.

Cheers

Chathura