Hi
Thank you for your time. I will study that documents and I hope, that it help me. Now i know that it is not a bug, because I use Cape Clear SOA Editor and use: Insert ->Embedded schema from file, it insert xsd schemas to my wsdl file and it works. But it insert all schema definition, and it is not, what I want. So i try to Schema->Insert schema import ,and it write error: "The prefix "xsd" for element "xsd:import" is not bound. at Line: 1 Character: 175" ,bud when I get to validate xsd. file , everything is Ok. I will work on it and I hope, that I will find a solution. Thank you again for your time, because you help me a lot.
            Ales

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: Is it a bug? Multi-nested includes. Server.generalException - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type ...

Your problems are with schema and namespaces, not with WSDL. In addition to the wsdl spec, you should study these documents:

- WS-I Basic Profile: http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1-2004-08-24.html
- XML Namespaces: http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml-names/
- XML Schema Tutorial: http://www.w3schools.com/schema/default.asp
- XML Schema Primer: http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/

I think you should work on the assumption that it isn't a bug, but a problem with the way you're importing/including schemas and referencing elements. XML Schema is really complicated, but you're fortunate in that you don't really need to define your elements and types. You just need to import and include the files properly, and reference your elements and types properly.

Going back to your first question -- that was caused by the fact that the StyledLayerDescription element references elements (Name, Description, etc) that are defined in the common.xsd schema rather than in the sld.xsd schema, and the sld.xsd schema doesn't <x:include> common.xsd schema. (They are both in the sld namespace, therefore you must <x:include> the common.xsd schema rather than <x:import it.)

As I said to you before, I recommend that you consolidate all the schemas that have the same targetNamespace. That should resolve the problems you're experiencing.

Anne