Pratik,

Sorry for the delay. Jaya and Venkat are chasing the build breakage,
can't do much till we fix the HEAD. If you can help with that it will
speed up things. Basically get "ant clean all-tests" working. The
branch is slightly better but there are failures there as well
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/branches/AXIS_1_4_FINAL/).

thanks,
dims

On 12/30/05, Parikh,Pratik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Dims,
>
>     I have been email for this fix for ever, can you please reply and let me
> know what is going on with this. I need this fix in asap. Please let me know
> what needs to be done or what is going on??
>
> Thanks,
> Parikh, Pratik | Software Engineer | Cerner Corporation | (1)-816-201-1298 |
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.cerner.com
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
>  This message and any included attachments
>  are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
>  only for the addressee. The information
>  contained in this message is confidential and
>  may constitute inside or non-public information
>  under international, federal, or state
>  securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
>  printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
>  information is strictly prohibited and may be
>  unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
>  promptly delete this message and notify the
>  sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
>  may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
>  City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

  • AXIS-2351 Parikh,Pratik
    • Re: AXIS-2351 Davanum Srinivas