Hi Deepal;

When server respond with the reference properties the session works If
and only if client choose to send the reference properties back. But
unlike the cases client manages the session client is under no
obligation to send the reference properties back.
I think we both agree to this so far .. then server can not maintain a
session transparent to the client. There must be a header that is
accepted by the both sides.

I had a chat with Eran, we kind of agreed on this. Ask him

I am skeptical on Implementing things that that work with only Axis2
at both ends. Because the user loose whole point of using web
services, as the service is NOT interoperable. I am ok to have them as
long as they do not get in the way of the architecture or there is a
reasonable hope it would be standardized (e.g. WS-Context I
purposed).But architectural compromises in fervour of Axis2 to Axis2
things are unacceptable (At least to me)

Thanks
Srinath

--