sure, os = Win XP Pro, jvm = J2RE 1.5.0 IBM Windows 32

Thanks,
Henry

             Davanum Srinivas
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             02/08/2006 04:14                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [axis2]
             Please respond to         org.apache.axis2.engine.Threading
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         test case failure
                   e.org

can u please post details on your JVM and your OS etc?

On 2/8/06, Hyen V Chung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I did an update this morning and yes, that test case is still failing.
>

> Thanks,
> Henry
>

>              Sanjiva
>              Weerawarana