Hi all,

I have recently started using Axis2 (0.94) for a project, and have encountered a problem when connecting to MS C# clients. I have logged the bug on JIRA (AXIS2-455).

Basically, the problem is that, with abstract parameter types, the 'type' attribute should actually be 'xsi:type'.

(The reason given by Simon Fell on the axis-user list is: "xml schema type attribute is serialized with wrong namespace (should be http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance, is currently not namespace qualified)")

Since I have a bit of a time crunch, I was hoping someone could point me to the general vicinity in the code (I am using xmlbeans) where these attributes are serialised, so that I can try and hack a quick-fix in?

Any help grealy appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin