To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Problem when deploying axis2 on tomcat

I would put a tomcat in path which do not have spaces and try? (did
you put axis2.xml in the WEB-INF/conf .. it is chnaged recently ..)

On 3/7/06, Jaliya Ekanayake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I am having some trouble when deploying axis2 on tomcat. This is the error I
am getting
javax.servlet.ServletException: C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\bin\..\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\C:\Program
 Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\bin\..\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\conf\axis2.xml (The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect); nested
exception is:
 java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\bin\..\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Tomcat
4.1\bin\..\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\conf\axis2.xml (The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
 at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init
(AxisServlet.java:215)
 axis2.xml is there at the correct place but seems it is not picked up
correctly.
Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,
Jaliya