From: Dovholuk, Clint [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:46 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis 1.3] wsdl with import vs. without import

Hello all,

I think this post might be related to my last post titled:
  [Axis 1.3] Namespace issues, element with "" namespace

I've been trying to include a schema to a wsdl document, generate code for axis and use the generated classes as a web service but when I include the schema doc, I find that (I think) because of the "" namespace being applied to an element higher up the doc multiple namespaces are being injected into the response (ns2 through ns15+) all of which have the exact same namespace (including the 'wrapper' element).

I attached a .zip file (rename to .zip from _zip) with the two wsdls, the schemas, and the TCPMonitor capture of each...

Any thoughts? I appreciate anyone taking the time to look at this...

-cwd