Hi,

I am implementing a mechanism to make the axis2 configurations persistent after system restarts.

This is done by exporting the whole configuration as an xml file and loading it after the restart.
This can be done by two methods.

(1) A remote management application can retrieve the configuration xml and save it in the local machine. Then it can apply that configuration back to the remote engine after the restart. (of course, the management application can apply the retrieved configuration to any remote engine)

(2) Axis2 engines can save its entire configuration in thier local disk as an xml file (e.g. in WEB-INF\conf folder). Then the management system can read and apply that configuration at the startup.

In this way, we can make the configuration made via web admin or the management API persistent after the system restarts.
I have already implemented method (1) and currently working on method (2). I think we can have both of them active at the same time.
Please give your ideas about this.

Regards,
Chathura.