Howdy Dims,

Thanks for the clarification!

Thanks,
Jeff

IBM Software Group - WebSphere Web Services Development
Phone: 512-838-4587 or Tie Line 678-4587
Internet e-mail and Sametime ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Davanum Srinivas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

05/23/2006 08:19 AM

Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc
Subject
Re: [Axis2] Re: Extensions and revisions to SimpleHTTPServer

Jeff,

This warning is for use ON the server-side :) Definitely not for high
volume stuff that a server needs to handle. Client-side is ok.

thanks,
dims