Glad that's sorted out. My main interest is to ensure that Axis2 has a complete implementation of the WS-Addressing specs, both 2004/08 and 2005/08. From what I have seen, this has already been done for the most part, and I may end up just submitting a few more unit tests, and patches for any defects that I may find. For example, I have already identified that none fault response messages always include an addressing header similar to the following:

        <wsa:RelatesTo wsa:RelationshipType="wsa:Reply">urn:uuid:39C96FAC83790886C811489061932341</wsa:RelatesTo>

but, according to the WS-Addressing 2005/08 spec, this should be as follows:

        <wsa:RelatesTo wsa:RelationshipType="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/reply">urn:uuid:39C96FAC83790886C811489061932341</wsa:RelatesTo>

I have already raised JIRA issue AXIS2-779 to cover this. I will also keep an eye out for any other JIRA issues that I may be able to help with.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you find the time to do it again?