Anne: Thanks for your interest.

I had solved it. I modified my input.xsd, i defined my input (that has a choice) as a complextype and then different elements of that type, each one for each operation.

Greetings.
Julio César.

From: "Anne Thomas Manes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: AXIS1x bug: 2+ operations with same input/output
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:05:28 -0400

Method overloading should not be exposed through your WSDL interface. You
should define a unique operation name and a unique input message for each
operation. If your service implementation uses method overloading, that's
fine -- but you need to provide an abstraction layer between your WSDL
interface and the service implementation.

The SOAP specification requires that each operation has a unique signature.
(well, technically, it's not required by SOAP 1.1, but it is required by
WS-I Basic Profile and SOAP 1.2. In any case, most SOAP implementations
don't support it.)

Anne

On 6/5/06, Julio César Pérez Arques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for your response.

>It's not a bug. Each operation must have a unique signature (defined as
the
>qname of the child element of the <soapenv:Body> element).

I think this is a strong limitation.
Then, how can i get methods overloading?
Why is not soapaction used?
Is it the same for Axis2?

Greetings.
Julio César.