Hi Jeff, Dims, Paul and all,

To do NTLM Authentication one has to do the following now,

<snippet/>

HttpTransportProperties.NTLMAuthentication ntlmAuthentication =
                    new HttpTransportProperties().new NTLMAuthentication();

            ntlmAuthentication.setUsername("axis2");
            // other credentials.

            options.setProperty(

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.NTLM_AUTHENTICATION,
                    ntlmAuthentication);

To do Basic Authentication one has to do the following,

<snippet/>

HttpTransportProperties.BasicAuthentication basicAuthentication =
                    new HttpTransportProperties().new BasicAuthentication();

            basicAuthentication.setUsername("axis2");
            basicAuthentication.setPassword("axis2");
            options.setProperty(

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.BASIC_AUTHENTICATION,
                    basicAuthentication);

Jeff, please try it and let us know the results. Will update the docs asap.

Thank you

Saminda