Hi

I'm a user of Axis for a quite long time but I still don't feel like an expert. Lately I've created a project based on axis web services. I needed my web services to be visible only trough port 8080. My jboss server has got three connectors configured and my services are visible on all those three ports. I have such an idea that maybe it would be usefull (not only for me :)  ) to add such an functionality to the AxisServlet class so that it would be able to make web service visible only on some choosen ports. I tried to add sth like that and it works great. I added parameter named "port" for AxisServlet in web.xml configuration file and changed AxisServlet code a little. It reads the parameter and checks number of port on which user is trying to access the service. If they don't match it returns error 404 or service not found (depending on method: doGET and doPOST). There is possibility to put couple of ports in "port" parameter like this: "8080;8443;8100" - inside AxisServlet class I can get list of ports simple by using String.split(";") method.

It would be great if it was possible to add this change to the AxisServlet.

Regards,

Anna Krajewska