In eclipse with axis2 its the same as anywhere, run --> debug -->
remote application .

You need to setup tomcat, jboss etc to support that. On tomcat:

catalina.sh jpda start

Jboss you need to somehow configure JAVA_OPTS , via run.conf , run.sh
or run.bat, env var etc:

JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=10000,server=y,suspend=n"

On linux I put that in run.conf .

That allows debug on port 10000.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

On 7/6/06, Jean-Michel PATER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Yes it's a remote debugging that I want to do.