I found how to do it looking in the following message :
   [Axis2] How can I engage a module at the client side?

Thanks

Jean-Michel PATER wrote:
Hi,

In the available modules, there is "addressing-1.0", and in the available services, for my service it seems that "addressing-1.0" is engaged.
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.5.17
Jul 7, 2006 3:42:14 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost start
INFO: XML validation disabled
Jul 7, 2006 3:42:14 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive axis2.war
INFO org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine - Deploying module : soapmonitor-1.0 INFO org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine - Deploying module : addressing-1.0
Shall I have to do something else ?

Ajith Ranabahu wrote:
hi,
For the async calls to work WS-Addressing needs to be there. Basically
you have to have the addressing module in your modules directory (or
in your class path if you don't have a repo) to be engaged.

Ajith

On 7/7/06, Jean-Michel PATER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to call a web service with the Non-Blocking API
My code is :
>             OMElement payload = doc;
>             Options options = new Options();
>             options.setTo(targetEPR);
>             options.setAction("printHello");
>             options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
>             options.setUseSeparateListener(true);
>

>             //Callback to handle the response
>             org.apache.axis2.client.async.Callback callback =
>                 new org.apache.axis2.client.async.Callback() {
>                 public void onComplete(AsyncResult result)
> {
>                     try {
>

> System.out.println(result.getResponseEnvelope());
>                     }
>                     catch(Exception e) {
>                         e.printStackTrace();
>                     }
>                 }
>
>                 public void onError(Exception e) {
>                     e.printStackTrace();
>                 }
>             };
>
>             //Non-Blocking Invocation
>             sender = new ServiceClient();
>             sender.setOptions(options);
> sender.engageModule(new QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));
>             sender.sendReceiveNonBlocking(payload, callback);
And I get the following exception :
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found
>     at
> org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:427)
>     at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:270)
Whats' wrong ?

Jean-Michel PATER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cogenit                                  Tél : +33 (0) 1 40 20 08 43
53 rue Sainte Anne                       Fax : +33 (0) 1 40 20 08 45
75002 Paris                              <URL:http://www.cogenit.fr>