Rajith--

 I'm not super familiar with the Axis2 architecture, but in the
absence of both a .aar file and service.xml, is there some default
binding between a URL and a Java class?  If so, the metadata could be
checked and processed at runtime to dynamically wire-up a service
based on the shape of a web service implementation class (and optional
service endpoint).

 To close the loop on Dennis's question from a while ago, it *is*
possible to get all of the type declarations that are annotated with a
specific annotation.  This method is available here:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/apt/mirror/com/sun/mirror/apt/AnnotationProcessorEnvironment.html#getDeclarationsAnnotatedWith(com.sun.mirror.declaration.AnnotationTypeDeclaration)

and returns a collection of types (classes, fields, parameters) that
are marked with some annotation.

 This doesn't really help us for wiring up web services at runtime,
but it makes the build time very easy.

Eddie