+1 Rich.

thanks,
dims

PS: Could u please use plain text for posting to the list?

On 7/20/06, R J Scheuerle Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Should a JIRA issue be opened for this work ?

 The JAX-WS module requires SwA support for interacting with legacy (non-MTOM)
webservices.

 Thanks,

 Rich Scheuerle
 IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
 Apache Axis2 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
 512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)
 "Paul Fremantle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Paul Fremantle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

07/20/2006 06:54 AM

Please respond to

 axis-dev@ws.apache.org

 axis-user@ws.apache.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED], "axis-dev@ws.apache.org"
<axis-dev@ws.apache.org>

cc

Subject
 Re: [Axis2] Importance of SwA (Need Your Feedback)

 Couldn't we add a flag to MTOM attachments OMText which simply says
 don't include the XOP. In other words, you create a standard MTOM
 attachment but there is no reference in the XML.

 Paul

 On 7/20/06, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > Sanjiva,
 >
 > We handle recieving SwA attachments. We don't have support for sending them.
 >
 > -- dims
 >
 > On 7/20/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > > On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 05:14 +0600, Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
 > > > Agreed. We need to do something to serialize the NON-MTOM attachments
 > > > in the MsgContxt attachments object.
 > >
 > > I thought we did this .. Dims, didn't u put some stuff to store an
 > > unreferenced attachment in the MC??
 > >
 > > Sanjiva.

 > --
 > Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service Developers)