I am officially confused...But let's start with:

- explicit comments as mentioned in your email.
- Please move the methods in AxisConfiguration to ConfigurationContext
as AxisConfiguration is only till deployment.
- Ok to leave the explicit methods, would prefer get/set property till
we get this beast under control

Ideally, i'd like the whole thing working and usable by anyone using
core. But since we don't even have a use case, as you mentioned, let's
not clutter the code unnecessarily.

IMHO, till we get the hooks solidified for jaxws use case, all the
code should be in modules/jaxws. But given the amount of push back..i
fold :)

Thanks,
dims