Hi List,

I realise Apachecon Asia is still underway, but I'm wondering if there have
been further
thoughts this week on a ballpark/finger-in-the-air timeframe for a 1.1
release?
The reason for asking is really to assist our own medium-term planning in
the woden-dev camp,
and of course we'll be keeping a lurking eye on the list as your plans firm
up:)

Thanks,

Graham.