On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 11:06 -0500, Lori Van Gulick wrote:

> Hi Ajith,
>
> This change does not affect codegen.  Right now we are only concerned
> with being able to get multiple, unique AxisService objects from a
> WSDL that contains multiple services/ports.   I probably should have
> included a link to the jira - it contains more info on the design.
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-965.

Lori, in that case I don't see any reason to put this into ServiceClient
on a temporary basis; this can easily be done as a separate bit of code
that does what you want.

Please note that I'm maintaining my -1 on introducing short term
solutions to the ServiceClient API; we spent *months* getting that right
and I don't want to accept any short term changes.

Sanjiva.