Did you get a chance to look at the dime classes under attachments
package in Axis1?

thanks,
dims

On 9/7/06, Brad O'Hearne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

Due to a brief discussion on the user's list, where I was told that
though DIME support had not been added (yet) to Axis 2, it "shouldn't be
too much trouble" to do so, I thought I would subscribe to the
developer's list and ask you developers what all is involved with
integrating DIME support. The lack of DIME support is my only obstacle
to using Axis 2, so if providing it wouldn't completely consume the
greater project I am involved with, this very well might be something I
could contribute.

Is there anyone out there that could have a short discussion with me on
what they think would be involved with integrating DIME support?

Brad