A http-trace of the soap-message would be helpful.
(tcpmon)
Is the server configured to request authentication?
If so, which method?
Cheers
Wolfgang Krpelan

--- Jaliya Ekanayake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Nuno,
>
> Can you please check the scenario with Axis only.
> Then if it works add Sandesha module.
> Please send us the results.
>
> Are you using non-anonymous ReplyTo address for the
> service invocation?
>
> Thanks,
> -Jaliya

(org.apache.commons.httpclient.NoHttpResponseException)
> caught when processing request: The server
> 192.168.200.40 failed to respond
>
>   - Retrying request
>
>   - I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught
> when processing request: Connection refused
>
>   - Retrying request
>
>   - I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught
> when processing request: Connection refused
>
>   - Retrying request
>

>   (Down here is when I try to access the list
> Services link)
>

>   - Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw
> exception
>
>   java.lang.NullPointerException
>
>           at

org.apache.jsp.axis2_002dweb.listServices_jsp._jspService(listServices_jsp.java:133)

fac.createOMNamespace("http://client.org/calculator2";,
> "calculator2");
>
>            payload = fac.createOMElement("add",
> omNs);
>
>            rand1=(int)(Math.random()*100);
>
>            rand2=(int)(Math.random()*100);
>

>            // Send num1 num2 timestamp message id
>
>            payload.setText(rand1+" "+rand2+" "+
> System.currentTimeMillis()+" "+i);
>

>            if (i==NUM_REQUESTS-1)

clientOptions.setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.LAST_MESSAGE,"true");

>            // Async invocation

serviceClient.sendReceiveNonBlocking(payload,callback);

>            //Wait till the callback receives the
> response.
>
>            while (!callback.isComplete()) {
>
>               Thread.sleep(1);