I'm working on documentation for org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient, and ran into a few questions. First off, the constants ANON_OUT_ONLY_OP, ANON_ROBUST_OUT_ONLY_OP, and ANON_OUT_IN_OP; if I'm understanding these correctly they represent exactly the opposite of what you'd expect from looking at the WSDL definition for an operation. So ANON_OUT_ONLY is an IN_ONLY WSDL operation. This seems very confusing to me, since users are likely to be thinking in terms of WSDL. It's probably too late to change the names, but I wanted to check if I'm misinterpreting something here. There really doesn't even appear to be any reason why these should be exposed as part of the public API.

My second question is on the finalizeInvoke() method. Should this be called by the user after every operation using the client? That would seem to be implied by the name, but I'm wondering if it isn't instead something that should be done only when you're finished using the client. In that case it would seem better to merge it with the cleanup() method.

Thanks for any insights,

 - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski