Hi,
I noticed over the weekend that Axiom 1.1 has the woodstox dependency as:
 stax.impl.groupid=woodstox
 stax.impl.artifactid=wstx
 stax.impl.version=asl-3.0.0

and Axis2 head has:
 stax.impl.artifactid=wstx
 stax.impl.groupid=woodstox
 stax.impl.version=asl-3.0.1

Would it be possible/appropriate to bring Axiom up to the 3.0.1 level
so the dependencies are the same for Axiom 1.1.1 and Axis2 1.1?

Cheers,
David