Hi,

I may missed something. I have implemented the setOperationContext method in my service implementation class (in the skeleton class). I have then a method like that in my skeleton :

        public void setOperationContext(OperationContext opContext){
            log.info("Entering setOperationContext");
            ServiceContext serviceCtx = opContext.getServiceContext();
ConfigurationContext configCtx = serviceCtx.getConfigurationContext();
            if(configCtx == null) {
log.error("setOperationContext --> configuration context not initialized");
                return;
} servletCtx = (ServletContext)configCtx.getProperty("transport.http.servletContext"); if(servletCtx == null) { log.error("setOperationContext --> servlet context not initialized");
                return;
            }
CarsDB carsDB = (CarsDB)servletCtx.getAttribute("carsCB"); }

But I always have " servlet context not initialized " in my log file.

The receiver class is the receiver generated from the WSDL2Java command line which extends org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver

Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:
You can do it using one step;

(ServletContext)operationContext.getProperty(transport.http.servletContext);

Thanks
Deepal