Folks,
I notice an update to properties.xml from Sept 16th that replaces WSDL4J 1.5.2 with v1.5.3, released last week to roll up a few fixes.  Can you use WSDL4J v1.6 in the Axis2 1.1 release instead?

WSDL4J 1.6 was also released last week. This includes not only the fixes in 1.5.3 but also some of the outstanding Issue Trackers requesting new function that involved additions to the API (delivered as a maintenance release of JSR110).  Note, these are "additions" to the API, hence v1.6 is backward compatible with 1.5.x.

Some of those Issue Trackers were raised by the Axis community including the use of /META-INF/services property file to specify the factory class and a close() method on WSDLLocator interface. Other changes include relaxing the WSDL extensibility rules to permit every WSDL element to have extension elements and attributes (per WS-I BP 1.1, in support of JAXWS) and SOAP 1.2 binding extensions.

You can see the 1.6 release at sourceforge.net/projects/wsdl4j for full details (see file JSR110-maint-rel-1_2-changelog.pdf).

regards,
John Kaputin.