From: Thilina Gunarathne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6:22 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Cc: Sarkar, Abanindra; wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to Modify Content-Type in axis2 1.0

Please disable MTOM/SwA... Multipart/Related  content type should be
due to that...
You may find this faq handy for that,
http://www.wso2.net/kb/264

~Thilina

xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing";><soapenv:Header
><wsse:Security

xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecuri
ty-secext-1.0.xsd"
> soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"><wsu:Timestamp

xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurit
y-utility-1.0.xsd"

wsu:Id="Timestamp-15830670"><wsu:Created>2006-08-24T11:44:45.078Z</wsu:Creat
ed><wsu:Expires>2006-08-24T11:49:45.078Z</wsu:Expires></wsu:Timestamp></wsse
:Security><wsa:To>urn:GSO-System-Services:external:1.65:GatewaySecurityToken
Service</wsa:To><wsa:ReplyTo><wsa:Address>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004
/03/addressing/role/anonymous</wsa:Address></wsa:ReplyTo><wsa:MessageID>urn:
uuid:B409674211860D250111564198846251</wsa:MessageID><wsa:Action>http://sche
mas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/04/security/trust/RST/Issue</wsa:Action></soapenv:He
ader><soapenv:Body><wst:RequestSecurityToken

xmlns:wst="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/04/trust";><wst:TokenType>urn:o
asis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion#Assertion</wst:TokenType><wst:RequestType>h
ttp://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/04/security/trust/Issue</wst:RequestType><
wst:Base><wsse:UsernameToken

xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecuri
ty-secext-1.0.xsd"><wsse:Username>59P3LWN4WPLT</wsse:Username><wsse:Password

Type="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token
-profile-1.0#PasswordDigest">oblix123</wsse:Password><wsse:Nonce>n4ySv9BTS2M
xXxOYReYnLA==</wsse:Nonce><wsu:Created

xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurit
y-utility-1.0.xsd">2006-08-24T11:44:44Z</wsu:Created></wsse:UsernameToken></
wst:Base><wsp:AppliesTo

xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/12/policy";><wsa:EndpointRefere
nce><wsa:Address>urn:uk:gov:gateway:sso</wsa:Address></wsa:EndpointReference
></wsp:AppliesTo><wst:Lifetime><wsu:Expires

xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurit
y-utility-1.0.xsd">2006-08-24T15:30:44Z</wsu:Expires></wst:Lifetime></wst:Re
questSecurityToken></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

> << End of SOAP Message >>
>

> The above SOAP request is required to receive SAML Assertion from a web
> service, which is written by third party and they have asked me to send
SOAP

--
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or