Hi,

We have adopted Apache Axis C++ 1.6b since around Februry of this year, and we have made quite a few bug fixes and improvements. Where can I submit those?

Here are some of them,

1. Fixed incorrect large packet handling in three transports: apache 2.0 transport, simple axis transport and axis client transport.
2. Fixed XML unrepresentable character handling on outbound.
3. Fixed a crash on apache shutdown from module unloading.
4. Fixed some bugs from code generation tool wsdl2ws:

    (1) incorrect <all> parsing;
    (2) weak <choice> parsing;
    (3) missing required element checking;
    (4) bad header include when array is xsd__string_array;
    (5) wrong xsd__int enumeration code;
    (6) memory leaking code.

5. Fixed bugs in XMLParserXerces.cpp:

    (1) not throwing SAX parser exceptions;
    (2) incorrect end tag handling.

6. Supporting JSON and XML input and output, in addition to SOAP ones.
7. Supporting pretty print of SOAP/XML/JSON formats.
8. Supporting getting IP address and HTTP cookies from transport layer.

Haiping Zhao Computer never make mistakes.
赵海平
Server Architect
Plaxo, inc.
tel:
mobile:
(650) 810-1093
(650) 248-4587
Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?