Saminda,

Can you please try to recreate this problem? This could easily turn
into a showstopper for RC2.

thanks,
dims

On 10/11/06, Rajith Attapattu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Saminda,

I tried yesterdays nightly and the problem is still there.
Apparently the servlet config is not in the AxisConfiguration

I will try to debug it tomorrow if I have some time.

Regards,

 Rajith

On 10/11/06, Saminda Abeyruwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> AxisServelet#init(ServletConfig config);
>
> Line 309 --> 312 ; ServletConfig has been set, thus, ServletContext is
available.

> Saminda
>

> On 10/11/06, robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Its late here so I'll take a look tomorrow. In the meantime, the
> > reason why this wasn't caught is because I'm not sure how to get a
> > ServletContext from our testing environment or if its even possible.
> > There are tests for the non-servlet container config. If someone knows
> > how to test the former case please post to the list. I've been mostly
> > focused on the latter lately, ie, non-servletContext config inside the
> > AAR.
> >
> > Thanks for catching that Rajith.
> >
> > Robert
> >
> > On 10/10/06, Rajith Attapattu < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Forwarding with the axis2 prefix.

ServletConfig;
> > > nested exception is:
> > >         java.lang.Exception: Axis2 Can't find ServletConfig
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault
(AxisFault.java:318)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringServletContextObjectSupplier.getServiceObject(SpringServletContextObjectSupplier.java:70)
> > >         ... 43 more
> > > Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Axis2 Can't find ServletConfig
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringServletContextObjectSupplier.getServiceObject(SpringServletContextObjectSupplier.java:53)
> > >         ... 43 more
> > >
> > > Now when I look at the code I see that at revesion 426884 the code was
> > > obtaining the servlet config from the msgContext.
> > >
> > > servletContext servletContext = (ServletContext)
msgContext.getOptions().

> > > getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETCONTEXT);
> > >
> > > However the head revision was obtaining the servlet config via the
> > > AxisConfiguration.
> > >
> > > ServletConfig servletConfig = (ServletConfig)
> > > axisService.getAxisConfiguration()
> > >
> > > .getParameter(HTTPConstants.HTTP_SERVLETCONFIG);
> > >                 if (servletConfig == null) {
> > >                     throw new Exception("Axis2 Can't find
ServletConfig");
> > >                 }
> > >
> > > Why did we make the change ??? If we did so are we making sure that we
> > > populate the AxisConfiguration with the servlet config ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]