Hello,

I'm connecting from my java program to a .NET WebService. This works fine if
I execute java from my windows PC, it calls de webservice and recieve the
response.

But If I execute the program from my freebsd, it blocks the execution in the
call.invoke, and I don't recieve response, timeout or errors, it's only
blocked

Can anybody help me??

The code of the call (taht works in windows but not in freebsd) is:

String endPoint =
"http://22.6.106.236/obtenerDatosSeries/mensaje1.asmx?WSDL";;

                        Service service = new Service();
                        System.out.println("-1-");

                        QName   qnamer  = new
QName("http://22.6.106.236/obtenerDatosSeries/mensaje1",sMetodo);
                        Call    call     = (Call) service.createCall(qnamer);
                        call.setProperty(Call.SOAPACTION_USE_PROPERTY,new
Boolean(true));

call.setProperty(Call.SOAPACTION_URI_PROPERTY,"http://22.6.106.236/obtenerDatosSeries/mensaje1/"+sMetodo);

                        call.setTargetEndpointAddress( new
java.net.URL(endPoint) );
                        call.setOperationName(qnamer);
                        call.setEncodingStyle(null);
                        System.out.println("-2-");

                        call.addParameter(new
QName("http://22.6.106.236/obtenerDatosSeries/mensaje1","idRegion";) ,
org.apache.axis.encoding.XMLType.XSD_INT   , javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN
);

                        System.out.println("-3-");

                        call.setReturnType(XMLType.XSD_STRING);

                        System.out.println("-4-");
                        call.setTimeout(new Integer(10000));

                        response = (String) call.invoke(new Object[] {new
Integer(idRegion) });
                        System.out.println("-5-");

if never write the "-5-"

Thanks