Hi Sanjiva,

Nope, you're not missing anything; I just wanted to make sure that my
understanding was correct (that requestors need their own AxisService
which is separate from the provider's) and that the Sandesha code was
wrong.  (org.apache.sandesha2.util.RMMsgCreator.createCreateSeqMsg(...)
passes in a message that it has received to
org.apache.sandesha2.util.SandeshaUtil.createNewRelatedMessageContext(...)
which simply sets the AxisService from the passed-in message onto the new
message and adds an OutIn operation to it.)  Thanks.

-Bill