Hello,
I am using axis 2 snapshot from today (October 11th
2006) to generate the java classes from a wsdl file
that references several schema classes.

I am using the OTA specification for hotel
communicaions.

I got the known issue of Unsupported content Simple
Type Union in one of the schemas.

I am using the adb data binding.

I would like to know if this bug is going to be fixed
soon, and also if there is any recommendation about
changing the Union for another construct.

This wsdl and schemas work fine in axis 1. The classes
are produced and

If you want I can send you the files that I am using.

Thank you very much for your help,
           Manuel Valladares

- Jose Manuel Valladares Pernas
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]