Hello Chamikara,

Your proposal sounds reasonable. I will move the EndpointReferenceHelper in the trunk and 1.1 branches.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you find the time to do it again?